Thursday, June 26, 2008

ATCs -kiddo style



I never realised how closely my daughter observes me when I scrap till yesterday afternoon.  I was playing around with distress inks and she joined me in making ATCs.  I must say she made some very nice ones and I would love to share them with you here.

I personally think that its a spiffy idea for her to make ATCs to swap with her friends.  For me at least - they could channel their energy into making some cards and exchange creative ideas on how to make them.

Clarissa has used the mesh and distress inks to create the web like look onto her ATCs.  I was amused as I saw that she was mixing distress ink colours etc and to my delight - she took out my dabbers and dabbed onto one of the ATCs.  Maybe - we could start a new trend in our schools?  Teaching our kids how to make their own ATCs to trade.  ATCs are strictly traded - never sold and its is great to teach the kids to make their own stuff instead of spending money on all those trading cards.  How about it ladies?

Materials used:
Glossy Paper,  Distress Inks,  Stamps and Stazon Inks

2 comments:

Vivs said...

i am in awe with your girl's creations! so natural.

Chowchow said...

Thanks Vivs.