Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Altered Canvas - De Memorias





Made this for the a friend's shop - to a new beginning of her venture and her staying at home being a "tai tai".  I have used the crackle paint on the chipboard as per loaded yesterday and I have also played with with UTEE and MICA tiles in this canvas.  I will upload the techniques on how to achieve the meshed looking UTEE in a while.  This is another fun technique that I bumped into when I was online.  Hence I am sharing it with you.  

Materials used:
UTEE,  Acrylic Paint,  Crackle Paint, Brilliance Inks, Versamagic Ink,  Stazon Ink,  12 by 12 canvas,  Technique Tuesday Circle Chipboard,  Prima Flowers,  fibers from Lincraft (Australia), Making Memories wire Mesh,  Stamps,  Mica,  Scenic Route chipboard alphas and Brenda Walton KnCo rubons.

3 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Simple and nice!

Nadhrah Maidin said...

This is really a lovely gift. Thanks a lot

Chowchow said...

Thanks aldies.