Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ATC cards



I have recently received a ATC card from a guess what - a 3 year old girl called J.  She has drawn this ATC for me and this is oh so precious.  Thanks J for my cute little ATC that you have made. Who says you have to be a certain age to make them. Look at J's - its very artsy and cute.

What are ATC cards?  Well ATC stands for Artists Trading Cards - which are no different to any of the Pokemon or baseball cards that people trade.  ATCs are cards that Artists have come up with to trade amongst themselves.  

There is only one simple requirement to ATCs.  It has to be 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches.  The rest if up to your imagination. Some artists use watercolours,  others use acrylic paint on theirs.  I ahve used quite a number of techniques too which I will load to this blog in time.  I do enjoy making these ATCs to swap with my fellow scrapbookers and if you would like to swap - pls send me an email on chowchow138@gmail.com and we can organise an ATC  swap.  

No comments: