Monday, June 23, 2008

Altered Album - Clar





This is how I have decorated the album that I did as SK. I just wanted to make a simple album to comfort my 10 year old.  In line with this,  I have only used some girly pastel colours and some felt embellishments which were sent by my friend Kim at a swap and it turned out well. I am pleased to say that I love this very simple album.

Materials used:
Bazzill cardstock,  Francheville ribbons and brads,  7gypsies rubon,  Lace doiley (Thanks Nad),  Prima Say it with Crystals Alphas,  Heidi Swapp Transparent Clock,  Lace Trim from local haberdashery and Dymo journalling tape.

4 comments:

Wati Basri said...

love how your mini album turn out...so girlish...so Clarissa :)

Naddy said...

love this mini album... simple & nice... i love the journaling too... precious...

Yatie Tajudin said...

Such a sweet album of Clarissa!! SHes so pretty and girlie!! Love it!!

Chowchow said...

Thanks Wati for your lovely tutorial. Glad you can see the end product.

Thanks Nad and Yatie.