Friday, September 12, 2008

T n T - Doodling

My first draft.
Decided to add colour as it was too monotonous.
Added the photo - voila - another simple layout.

Tried my hand at doodling as I was given some Zig Chalk and Metallic pens to try out.  Thought it would be fun to do a layout entirely of doodles.  I am not a fan of doodling but I love a challenge and this is what I have come up with.  

Firstly, I have decided to use a sketch by Jaz in the ScrappingGlitz forum.  Then I doodled some paisleys to make a flower and some corresponding vines.  Did a free-hand frame to complete it and added the photo on to complete the layout.  I agree I am not good in doodling but its really worth a try on your layouts - just to come up with something different.  

8 comments:

Yatie Tajudin said...

woweee!! That is one fantastic doodling!! I loike!!

Edleen said...

great doodling there! the layout turned out Fabulous :)

Liza said...

Wow Absolutely gorgeous doodling!!! Love the after effect!

Jessy Christopher said...

This is an awesome LO!! The doodling is GORGEOUS!!

Chowchow said...

Thanks ladies - you are all too sweet and kind...

kitkat said...

NICE!!!

Pandachu said...

Oh love love love the doodling...this was the paisley u were telling me abt the other day? Btw I think u've got ur mojo back!

feli said...

your doodling is gorgeous!! :)