Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CS Lau - Sharing her album

Her albums for year 2005 and 2006 (yet to be finished)

Top of the albums.

A different view
Sample pages from the album.

Ladies and gentlemen,  I am pleased to announce that someone has finally answered my call to share their work.  Thank you CS Lau or more commonly known as Creative Busy Bee. She would like to share her method of storing her album with us and from the looks of the albums - my - she puts me to shame with all her work. She has meticulously scrapbooked every page from 2005 - 2006. I do not think I have gone so far yet *shame-faced*.  

We would like to thank CS Lau for sharing her work here with us and we wish her many more happy scrapping days ahead.  

Scrappers, this blog is created for the SOLE purpose of sharing and please - if you wish to share any of your works of art,  please do email us at chowchow138@gmail.com.  Please do not be shy - we do not discriminate whether you are a beginner or an expert,  all we care is to showcase your work.  Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: