Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Artist Feature - Novita




Our next digi-artist in the house is Novita. Novita does not own a blog but you can view her gallery here. ) She is a SAHM to her twins girls and 4 furkids! Married for 10 years, Novita has  been living here in Kuala Lumpur for the last 4 years.  I asked how Novita discovered scrapbooking and she tells me that at the end of 2004, she stumbled upon a scrapbooking site when looking for some clipart to decorate my photos. Hence - it would be safe to say that her digi scrapbooking started with an accidental stumble.

Novita rates flowers,  buttons and ribbons as her favourite elements in her scrapbooking.  She loves to scrap about her children and her other children... hee hee - her furkids I mean.  Novita is a proud owner of a Canon 30D and from what I can tell by her photos - she uses it to her full advantage - her photos are beautifully captured.

Thank you Novita - for sharing all your beautiful work with us.

3 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

She is one of the digiscrapper inspire me. Love all her los.

Anonymous said...

Novita's pages are absolutely gorgeous. Love all of them :)

Ifa said...

Love Novita's work.