Monday, September 15, 2008

Layouts with rub-ons

How many of you have this problem? Bought loads of rub-ons and haven't used them and the humidity in our country has ruined them? Iris has come up with a novel way to use these remaining rub-ons and the layout that she has designed has turned out so beautifully. 

Iris' Layout Materials - All from Prima.

Feeling inspired by Iris,  I came up with my own version of a rub-on layout.  Boy - it was fun and I love all the colours merging together even though I have used rub-ons from different manufacturers.

Materials used:  
Fancy Pants Rub-ons,  Heather Bailey Rub-ons,  Hambly Rub-ons,  Me and my Big Ideas Rub-ons,  Zen Rub-ons from GCD,  K n Co Felt Flowers and Butterfly Stickers and GIN-X Alphas rub-ons.

We would like to thank Iris for sharing her stunning layout with us and for allowing it to be published in our blog.

13 comments:

kitkat said...

Love the rub-on LOs - so vibrant, yet do-able.

Naddy said...

wuhooo nice one mich... i was inspired by iris too... but mine simple2 only lah ehehe

Chowchow said...

Thanks ladies. NAd - simple is always gd - always a classic.

Jessy Christopher said...

Gosh this is awesomely beautiful!! The rub-ons are to die for... very well done!!

Chowchow said...

Thanks Jessy. Iris' idea was awesome...

Jessy Christopher said...

You got an award from me :)

Jessy Christopher said...

You've got an award from me :)

Liza said...

Gorgeous Layout! Love your take!

Chowchow said...

Thanks Jessy and Liza...

Nota Matahati said...

Inspirational..both Iris' and yours!

THE BABEHS said...

awww...that is such a beautiful LOs! truly inspiring

Matahati Designs said...

Urm, here I am again, amazed at the gorgeousness of both layouts..I think I should START scrapping rather than just admiring, lol!

Chowchow said...

Thanks ladies...