Thursday, July 17, 2008

Why this blog?

I want to address this question as soon as possible before anyone asks this.  Why did I come up with this scrapping blog?  All I want to do every week is to feature a Malaysian Scrapbooking Artist.  Why am I doing this?  Just because I have the passion to do it.  I know that there are many talented Malaysian artists around - just that they are too shy to submit their work or they are just not out there as they do not own a blog.

Hence - I have come up with this idea to feature mainly Malaysian artists.  Another major reason would be that I would love to spread my love of scrapbooking in Malaysia and with this blog - I hope to attain this ambition. This blog is also run free of charge and I do not I repeat I do not receive any income from this.

If you scrap,  make cards or make art journals or ATCs etc ,  and would love to be featured, please do leave me an email at chowchow138@gmail.com.  I will certainly make the time to include you in this blog.

If you wish to share a tutorial or your tips and techniques, please again - feel free to email me at chowchow138@gmail.com.  I will slot you in asap.  

For those who owns shops or stores and would like us to promote your sales etc,  please drop me a line and I will make sure I will blog about it.

As for now - I am handling this blog alone,  please be informed I will be away from the 22nd July till the 31st July,  2008.  Hence - I will only be able to reply all your emails after I return as I want a computer-free holiday.

As a footnote - I apologise for cancelling my ATC class at Scrappingville as I had someone in the hospital.  I promise to rerun the class asap when I return from my holiday.  

1 comment:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Hope that will always summit my SBs to you!!