Monday, July 7, 2008

Artist Feature - Jasmine S {Layouts}


This week - we proudly present Jasmine S - also more commonly known as Snazzie Jazzie in our Malaysian scrapbooking circle.  What amazes me about Jasmine is that she is a relatively new scrapper and yet she displays such versatility on her layouts. You can also check all her work in her blog.

I have chosen this layout from all the layouts that Jasmine gave me as I love the colours that she has used here.  I thought it was very creative for her to use a tag as the center of the flower. Plus this photo is definitely too precious for words.  Thanks very much for sharing your work with us Jasmine - we look forward to more of your participation soon.


8 comments:

Naddy said...

lovely LO jasmine...

Creative Busy Bee said...

Love the colors matching.

SnazzyJazzie said...

athanks N and Creative Bee. this is my favourite piece. am still trying to achieve that "cluttered" look. hope to use some techniques in my pages soon.

SnazzyJazzie said...

thanks N and Creative Bee. This is my favourite page too. am trying to achieve the "cluttered" look and hope to use some techniques in my pages soon

sassysam said...

Marvelous scrap, Jas. It's a very romantic piece.

Jessy Christopher said...

Beautiful LO!! Yeah, totally agree on the 'romantic' part!

SnazzyJazzie said...

thanks jessy.

Tee said...

lovely!