Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Artist Feature - Sasha Farina {Layouts}





I was first introduced to Sasha's work in the SK forum.  To find out that she was Malaysian was icing on the cake!  I must say her works of art caught my eyes straight away. I love her compositions,  her flair with the patterned papers and most of all her photography.  Beautiful photos and not to mention the journalling.  

I leave you to drool over the layouts.  I realise that they are a little small as I have taken them from her flicker account - but head over to Sasha's blog to drool over all her beautiful works of art. 

P.S.  I have added the bigger photos - thanks Sasha.  Now we can really drool over your layouts.



  

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

grt feature Mich..had always inspired by Sha's layout! wtg Sha...*hugz*

Chowchow said...

Wati - I love Sasha's work too - very elegant and always beautifully done...