Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ATCs - Swap No 1- Using Alcohol inks





These are the ATCs that I have made using regular metal tapes and alcohol inks.  Alcohol inks were developed mainly for effects on metals.  Hence - I have purchased some regular metal tape from the hardware store.  

I love texture and hence - I have torn the metal tape into small pieces and stuck them onto the ATC card.  However, if you prefer a smoother surface,  all you have to do is just stick it onto the card direct.  After that - you can apply the alcohol inks using the felt applicator.  However,  I prefer to drop the ink direct onto the metal tape as I love intense colours.  Its just a matter of preference how you like to apply it.  Then the embellishments is all up to you.  Mine is done simply with some cutouts,  ribbons,  etc.  Hope you like them.



2 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i love your creations!

Chowchow said...

Thanks Cabbie...