Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photography Feature - Jessy Chris





I am so blessed that I have a good friend Jessy that takes beautiful photographs for me to scrap. Beautiful photographs to me  form the essense of a beautiful scrapbooking layout. Please do not get me wrong - I am not saying that in order to scrap - you need to hire a photographer for your photos.  Just that a beautiful photo is a joy to scrap. I am leaving you with some of my favourites - they are casual photos but to me precious memories.  For more photos, hop over to Jessy's Fourtwography blog.


3 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Oh wow!! This is such a surprise! A BIG thanks to you, Mich for featuring our photography site!! I feel so blessed to have such a good friend and client like you too!! Hugs.

Ally said...

wow what a fantastic blog!!!
Thanks for your comment on mine! I would be honoured to have you link to my blog on your great site!!!
Scrapping hugs
Alice

Wati Basri said...

dftly a great featured! Jessy dftly takes great pics! cheers :)