Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year - New Beginnings


A brand new year has dawned upon us.  What is your New Year's resolutions?  Well mine is to keep maintaining this blog with more tips and techniques coming soon.  A simple tip today:

I have just finished a simple album today.  Instead of a store bought album,  I have used some plain 6 x 6 chipboard which I have lying around and I have bound it with keychain beads instead of normal rings.  Do you have another way of binding your album?  If you do,  please email us at chowchow138@gmail.com.  We will be most happy to publish it.

3 comments:

Yatie Tajudin said...

I guess other than rings, the usual are metal posts, ribbons and stitching. Well maybe not stitching for chipboard albums. But here's another way of using ribbons to bind: http://scrappingwithyatie.blogspot.com/2008/07/facts-of-me-mini-album.html

Just an idea....

Chowchow said...

Thanks for sharing Yatie...

Naddy said...

wuhooo cool album mich!!