Friday, December 19, 2008

Artist Feature - Nadhrah Maidin







The whole year seemed to have flown by really quickly.  We are all at the verge of a New Year and I have selected one final artist feature as a finale.  Here she is - Nadhrah Maidin who is coincidentally the owner of ScrappingGlitz.  

Nadhrah was kind enough to answer a few questions for me. I asked her on when she first started scrapping. Nadhrah replied - "I first started scrapping when i saw my sis in law, Ruslina's scrapping work . She is my partner in SG. I fell in love with it and I started with first ever project...a birthday gift for my husband. I did a 2 page layout and I framed it. The layout is a story about how we met." Awwww - that is so sweet...

Nahdrah rates swirls, stamps and rub ons as her favourite elements in scrapbooking. I can attest to that during a visit to her abode that she is another hoarder like me. This petite powerhouse also is another avid stamp collector. To my surprise - she seems to fancy acrylic stamps to rubber stamps. But I hope she will be a convert soon.

Armed with a Canon 400D, this petite lady can be seen snapping away - capturing beautiful portraits of her kids and landscape. A self-confessed scrapaholic, Nadhrah is one of those who is willing to sacrifice her sleeping time to scrap! At the moment - Nadhrah is designing beautiful creations for her shop. You can see most of her scrapping creations here.

Thank you so much for sharing with us Nadhrah.

2 comments:

Nadhrah Maidin said...

OMG..i'm here...i'm here...thanks dear!

Anonymous said...

congrats Nadhrah!!