Monday, August 4, 2008

Artist Feature - Jessy Christopher {Digi Layouts}


I will admit this - I am computer-challenged. When I first saw Jessy's digi layouts - I knew that I have to feature some of her awesome digi-scrapping. Her photos are beautiful and her layouts always has the correct composition, the correct colours etc. Oh - how I love them.

I am also proud to announce that Jessy is one the participants for Project Scrap-Away hosted by Scrap-n-Crop. She is one of those who successfully both digi scrap and paper scrap. I am amazed by her talent. For more works of art - please head over to her blog. Thanks very much Jessy for sharing your beautiful creations with us.

2 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Thanks Michelle for featuring me in your blog!! You made my day!!

Wati Basri said...

mich...great feature...dftly a great choice! hd always inspired by Jessy's layouts!!