Monday, March 2, 2009

Using Coredinations with the Cuttlebug Embossing




Layout made for SK forum challenge. 

I played with the coredinations cardstock today.  What is the unique feature of this cardstock?  When you sand the coredinations cardstock - it reveals an inner cs which is white in nature - giving it a unique distressed look.

Here,  I folded the cardstock and embossed the cardstock in my cuttlebug machine.  Then I sanded the embossed surface and voila - check out the texture revealed.  I love the effects.  

5 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

WOw that is definitely one cool technique!! Will have to try this... thanks M for sharing it!! Beautifully done LO too :)

Naddy said...

beautiful LO mich!! must get a cuttle bug ahahaha

HeARTworks said...

Hello from the Philippines! Thanks for sharing! You have a cool blog!

Amira@littlemushroomcap said...

Hi, I'm a card maker n in love with scrapbooking too, but I have difficulties in search for quality paper products and scrapbooking materials.. I would like to know where to get a cuttlebug in malaysia? where'd you get yours? thank.. by da way.. love your blog..keep up good work!

Chowchow said...

Hi Mira,

Thanks for coming by. I bought my Cuttlebug from ScrappingGlitz. The online shop link is in our blog. Hope you can find it. Thanks again for the show of support. We need more cardmakers and scrapbookers in Malaysia.