Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blog Candy at Papier

I spy with my little eye - a very tempting blog candy at Papier... Here's the information:



Wanna win this? Hop over to Papier....


Blog Candy
Hi there! This is Papier's Very First Blog Candy. I'll be giving out 3 sets of Making Memories- Noteworthy Ribbon set. Yes, you heard me... 3 sets! All you have to do is to leave a comment "Why Do You Love Scrapbooking?" at this post. Link Papier's logo at your blog or put a link to your blog list . You can grab the logo at the sidebar. Let everybody know!

I will announce the 3 winners on March 31st, 2009 & this "candy" is open to anyone residing at Malaysia & Singapore :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

scrapbooking i just a simple way to express your feeling and emotion towards your love ones. I just love it and completely addicted!...

Anonymous said...

I just love scrapbooking ...pretty much i cannot explain why I like it....