Monday, February 2, 2009

ATCs with crackle paint, wires and beads




I was recently in Australia and was inspired by the ladies in Australia.  I have to say that the ladies at Scraptivate - their creations and ATCs were most awe-inspiring.  I had the pleasure of attending an ATC class with Kelsey and she was one creative lady.  For more information, please do go here.

For this ATC,  I have used a lot of the Jo Sonja products.  I have first painted on some iridescent paints onto a chipboard.  I then added some crackle paints onto the chipboard as background using some bubble wrap.  There after it was a case of simple wrapping the wires through the ATC card and some beads at the intersections where the wires come together.  I then mounted the chipboard onto some black bazzill.  Added some German Scraps - also available from Scraptivate and a butterfly and some Making Memories alphas on each ATC completed my ATCs.  

Thank you ladies of Scraptivate for the inspirations and I look forward to meeting you all again when I am there next.